Every parent wants to know what their child is doing, where and with whom he spends his time. Today on the Internet you can meet a large number of different programs and applications, created specifically for surveillance. What are the numerous spyware programs? But how do you keep an eye on your child so your parental controls are not like spying. After all, you just need to know where your child is, in order to help him in the right time.
Let’s try to compare several ways of parental control. It’s worth talking about a GPS system that has all the latest smartphones. This system will allow parents cell phone monitoring the location of their child online. With the GPS system, you can keep track of whether your child has reached school and has come back home. In this case, problems can only arise when the device is located underground or in a building where the access of the device to satellites will be difficult.
Monitoring by mobile operator
There are other tracking options, for example, with the help of a mobile operator. The Operator Service – “Follow the Child” will help parents determine the location of their child through their smartphone. How does this happen? mean girls bullying You must register your cell phone from your mobile operator. It is worth noting that it is not necessary for the phone to support GPS. The SIM card of the phone will be registered in the area of the particular base station. This information will only be available to the child’s parents. In the Beeline network, you can monitor the child by activating this service. To do this, simply send a request to a special number. But this method has its minuses. What if the sim card changes on the device? Well, it’s worth noting that the definition of the base stations can not always give an exact result.
Let’s consider one more variant of child tracking – spyware programs.
This so-called mobile spyware program is selected by most parents. Why? First, child tracker app is easy to use. The child will not be able to notice the application in his phone. Secondly, you will receive a report not only about the location of the child, but you will also have the opportunity to read his SMS messages, listen to calls, and view photos. And all this information in the detailed report will be sent to your e-mail. You will be able to check the mail through your computer or your mobile phone. For this, you just need to install a parental monitoring app on your child’s phone.
Which way to track your child is to choose from is up to you. But whatever method you choose, remember that it is primarily necessary for the safety of the child, and not for the satisfaction of your curiosity. Read more about parent control in this article.
Best parental control app PhoneControlApp.com is designed to work in stealth mode, but it has a number of features that allow you to implement a full-fledged child cell phone monitoring:
- forward the coordinates of the location of the phone in view of the time period
- forward all incoming and outgoing messages to the e-mail address that was specified in the settings
- archiving sms and calls
- Remote start or stop monitoring of the phone using SMS with special keywords
- intercept online messages from the messenger WhatsApp (root)
- intercept in the online mode messages from the messenger Viber (root)
- Intercept in the online mode messages from the messenger Telegram (root)
- Intercept in the online mode messages from the messenger Facebook (root)
- Intercept in the online mode messages from the messenger Instagram(root)
- parental lock – block the phone remotely using the Internet
- archiving phone actions on the site
- Use 10 devices on one account
- Monitoring of all photos and sending them to e-mail
- Screenshots of the screen in time and interval